10th Anniversary Celebration + Fundraiser for Wholesome Wave Georgia
Sunday, November 10, from 3 to 6 p.m.
We’re turning 10! To toast the occasion, we invite you to a special celebration and fundraiser for Wholesome Wave Georgia at The Westside Warehouse. The evening will feature food, drink and entertainment, including:
- Bites prepared by chef Steven Satterfield and visiting guest chefs, including Tandy Wilson of City House in Nashville, Joe Kindred of Kindred in Davidson, N.C. and Andrew Ticer and Michael Hudman of Enjoy A|M Restaurant Group in Memphis
- Libations provided by Miller Union, Kimball House and Ticonderoga Club featuring spirits provided by Woodford Reserve, Cathead Vodka and Miller’s Gin
- Wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages provided by Service Brewing Co., Montane Sparkling Spring Water and more
- Raffle benefiting Wholesome Wave including special prizes from Big Green Egg, Lodge Cast Iron, Woodford Reserve and more
- Music provided by DJ Mike Zarin
- $5 off Uber rides home provided by Woodford Reserve
Tickets are $100 per person. To say thank you for 10 incredible years, we’re partnering with Wholesome Wave Georgia, a local organization dedicated to fighting food insecurity & diet-related illness. All event proceeds will benefit the organization and their mission to increase access to fresh, healthy, locally-grown food for all Georgians. This will be a zero waste event and we’re partnering with our friends at Southern Greens and Haulin’ Glass for compost and recycling. For more information and tickets, click here.